Sis. Ethel Luckett - North Campus - Sis. Twyla Isaac Jones - South Campus
The Willing Workers Worship Arts Department purpose is to glorify God, to humbly serve Him in a spirit of excellence. Our goal is to inspire, encourage, train, and direct those whom God has called into the Music, Dance and Drama Ministries with a spirit of service, excellence, sensitivity, purity, humility and strength….so we can be able to lead others into God’s divine presence through thanksgiving, praise and worship.
The following Ministries and Leaders are included within the Worship Arts Department:
- Inspirational Choir- Sis. Stephanie Ina
Sanctuary Choir - Sis. Irma Dixon
- Male Chorus- Dec. Bobby Dixon
- Drama Department- Sis. Aver Lathom
- Praise Dancers - Sis. Precious Manuel & Sis. Michelle Curvey
- Praise Team - Sis. Lynette Alexander
- Adult Dancers “Angles Of Praise” - Sis. Lucinda Briggs
- Radical Praise Dance Group - Sis. Shanay Knighton
- Dancing Angles - Sis. Ebony Barksdale
- Mime Ministry “Explosive Praze” - Dedrick Greer
- Drama - Sis. Diane Merehent
- Inspirational Choir - Sis. Bridgett Simmons
- Male Chorus - Dec. Harold Harris
- Women Choir -Sis. Lynette Alexander
We currently have choirs designed for all ages for anyone who would love to praise God through singing.
- Youth Choir ( ages 5-17 ) Sing every 2nd Sunday
- Inspirational Choir ( ages 18-40 ) Sing every 4th Sunday
- Sanctuary Choir ( ages 41 and up ) Sing every 3rd Sunday
- Male Chorus ( all men 18 and up ) Sing every 1st Sunday
- Women Chorus ( All women 18 and up ) Sing on 5th Sunday
- Mass Choir ( All Choirs combined 18 and up )
Rehearsal Date & Time:
- South Campus rehearsals on Tuesday after Bible Study - 8:30 P.M.
- North Campus rehearsals on Wednesday after Bible Study - 8:30 P.M.